Divisional Training Center
Divisional Training Center
Proposed Training Centers
15 IT Capacity Building Centres will be established at regional centres in Bhopal, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Morena, Rewa, Sagar, Shahdol, Ujjain, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Guna, Khandwa and Ratlam."
IT Capacity Building Plan of MP for Government Employees
- To sensitization of Government department on different IT enablement plans.
- The primary aim of proposal/ DPR is to seek the funding for IT Capex and Opex for 3 years under the Capacity Building fund of NeGP in order to establish 15 IT Capacity Building centers in MP. This might be expanded to all 50 districts in next phase.
Need for Capacity Building for Government Employees
- State Level Capacity Needs Analysis (CNA) was earlier made, which was primarily for SeMT (State e-Governance Mission Team) and PeMT (Project e-Governance Mission Team).
- Now; it is felt that the Capacity building initiative should be extended for all government employees of Madhya Pradesh.
- Proposed to adopt to learn by doing (LBD) methodology (a practical learning methodology), which incorporates the concepts along with the practical on a computer system.
- Lectures through Video Conferencing will be imparted centralised from the centre of excellence located at Bhopal. This video conferencing will promote the virtual training concept.
- It will provide a theoretical idea of the current projects related to the NeGP/ IT/ e-Governance and also improve the practical aspect of all these applications wherever they apply.
- Conduction of daily 2-3 hour duration batch wise training sessions arranged based on availability of individual Govt. Department officials.
- Each centre may train up to 2160 participant per year. So up to 97,200 person may be train in next 3 years.
- Government of Madhya Pradesh will provide an appropriate training centre building of 1500-2000 sq ft. in each proposed location.
- 30 seat centres will be created with computer Lab for training government employees.
- Centre of excellence (CoE) will be located at Bhopal in MAP_IT, and comprise of a team, a shared facility and an entity that provides leadership, evangelization, best practices, research, support and training for a focus of IT, e-Governance, the modern service delivery concepts.
- It is proposed that Capacity Building centre will be Operate and manage by MPSEDC with the help of Training Service Provider (TSP).
- TSP will be Private Company (or Consortium) who will provide competent faculty/ expert and the training material.
- State Government / MPSEDC will provide layout and specifications to furnish the training centres.