Mantralaya Training Center
IT has become tool for increasing productivity, speed and transparency in governance and Government departments are increasingly adapting Information Technology for their functions. With the increasing use of Information Technology in Governance it has become necessary to develop computer skills in all government employees. Technology changes in IT are very fast and there is always a necessity to update the users with latest Operating System and Software. In addition the employees also need to be trained on the customized software being used in their area of operation.
Department of IT has entrusted the responsibility to provide computer training to Govt employees to MP State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (MPSEDC). In the year 2005, MPSEDC has established a state of the art Computer Training Centre (CTC) with all modern facilities, at Mantralaya, Vallabh Bhawan, for the government employees, in order to provide training for development of basic computer operation skills. It is also expected to provide training infrastructure for advanced courses as well as customized application software of different departments.
The centre has come a long way since its inception. Approx. 2000 employees have been provided with computer training in 90 batches with an average of 20 employees in a batch. Many Special short term training sessions/seminars has been conducted on specific application based software/customized Software.
The objective of the CTC training centre is to impart intensive practical training with one computer provided to each candidate by expert faculties and promote skills of operating a Computer and effectively using the various packages of office suite, most commonly used in the government offices and to utilize the features and functions of internet for different day to day uses and applications. One Assignment is available along with the faculty to guide individual candidate.
- A unique compact training
- Module based training sessions
- Exclusive demonstration
- Exhaustive coverage in show time
- Application/project oriented approach
- Most practical methodology
- Periodic skill evaluation in class room
- State of the art infrastructure
- Equipped with Latest Hardware and Software
- Class Room/Online training facility
- LCD projector and Motorised white screen
- 24 hrs power back up
- 24 hrs internet facility
- Well qualified and dedicated faculty
- Need based training programs
- Basic Understanding of Computers(Hardware and software)
- Operating Systems (Windows latest version, Linux)
- Office productivity tools
► Word Processing
► Slide presentations
- Internet Operations
- Computer in LAN
- Uses of antivirus software
- Basic Trouble shooting